Security Technology System Training
Virtual Training for Genetec Security Center Solution
As most clients now prefer the flexibility and practicality of on-demand e-learning, we’ve developed a web-hosted, enterprise-grade learning management system, named SIGNET University, to provide mission critical technology system training where and when you want to take it.
There are many advantages to e-learning – not the least of which is on-demand accessibility. Your team members only require access to a computer, tablet or a mobile phone to complete their training – which they can do at any time or place convenient for them.
Our web-based training process is seamless:
- Learner enrolls in SIGNET University
- Learner is assigned guided training modules.
- Learner completes course(s) and receives certificate.
Offered as part of your technology team’s overall training package with SIGNET, the on-demand courses provide training on key functionality of various applications within Genetec’s Security Center.
Currently offered training courses:
Genetec Security Desk 5.9, chapters 1-6 – the user interface for Genetec’s Security Center solution which provides access to different tasks and information within the different applications of Security Center, including Omnicast™, Synergis™, and AutoVu™. These courses will guide you through the Security Desk features and commands, and provide instruction on how to perform tasks, such as live monitoring of events, video playback and instant replay, report generation, LPR route playback, alarm management, and visitor management.
Chapter 1: Security Desk at a Glance
Chapter 2: Tasks/Canvas
Chapter 3: Widgets
Chapter 4: Tasks
Chapter 5: Monitoring Task Overview
Chapter 6: Basic Tasks
SIGNET partners with you to make technology training accessible and the experience beneficial.
- Top physical security trends predictions for 2021
- Four tips to improve facility access control
- 10 things to consider when shopping for a VMS
- How secure are your cameras?
- There's a better way to manage security and privacy.
- What’s new in today’s security cameras?
- Are your security and safety protocols meeting your expectations? Know your options.
- Smarter Security for Smarter Cities
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible