Boston Medical Center Case Study
Engineering an A/V technology overhaul to accommodate increased technology needs
Communication in a healthcare setting is one of the most important tools we have for providing great patient care and improving patient satisfaction – which is why, as a nationally ranked hospital, Boston Medical Center prioritizes both patient and staff communication platforms including A/V aspects. In order to respond to staff’s increased technology needs, BMC resourced SIGNET’s expertise to upgrade the A/V systems of their seventh-floor conference room within their medical research building.
SIGNET furnished and deployed a turnkey A/V solution featuring:
- the installation of a new laser 6500 lumens projector on existing mount
- projection screen, ceiling speakers for presentation video-audio material playback
- custom 41″h x 32″w lectern
- custom 32″ wide lectern that remains a dedicated room PC by BMC
- laptop HDMI connection, 18″ gooseneck microphone, video processor/control processor/amplifier unit, Crestron button panel for system control
- a system POE switch and a system rack power supply.