Mission Critical Technologies Program ManagementRely on SIGNET’s team of highly experienced engineers and program experts to manage your next large-scale system integration project.
Our program management experts specialize in the application and implementation of strategic technology-based integrated solutions.
Whether integrating access control and security systems or positive train control systems, our holistic integration approach is designed to yield optimal system performance while reducing operational costs and improving response time.
Embracing the concept of open systems architecture, we incorporate maintainability, reliability and scalability into each system integration aspect to maximize our clients’ infrastructure investments.
Our proactive approach to managing the quality of the deployed solution and ensuring the client’s requirements are met is the fundamental aspect of our project management methodology.
From project acceptance, through to execution and closeout, our rigorous internal processes are in place to fulfill our defined goals of each project.
- Proactive project management approach
- Critical Technology Infrastructure System design, engineering and integration
- QA/QC of all system components
- System assembly, installation and testing
- New technology prototype and testing in a factory environment
- System commissioning
- Technology training
- Detailed system “as-built” documentation and customized operation and maintenance manuals
- Preventative maintenance services
- 24/7 Remote system support services
- Continued client support and system upgrades to maximize the client’s investment in the integrated system and avoid technology obsolescence
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible