Our team combines its passion for technology with an innovative, proactive and agile approach towards developing integrated solutions.
Our transportation program management experts specialize in the application and implementation of strategic technology-based integrated solutions. Embracing the concept of open systems architecture, we incorporate maintainability, reliability and scalability into each system integration aspect to maximize our clients’ infrastructure investments.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization, SIGNET is distinguished as a leader in providing best-in-class solutions with the end results measured by a rigorous QMS process.
SIGNET transportation experts can help solve critical infrastructure technology challenges, and design, engineer and manage transportation system technology infrastructure programs.
Our unique strategy lies in the application of rigorous system engineering principles supported by extensive hands-on experience and state-of-the-art technology.
We offer system design, engineering and integration of:
- Fiber optic backbone networks
- Wide Area and Local Area Networking (WAN and LAN)
- Operations and control centers
- Network management systems
- Wireless communications
- Engineered radio communications
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition – (SCADA)
- Power systems
- Public address/passenger information systems
- Train arrival announcement systems
- VoIP & specialized application telephone and systems
- Passenger emergency intercom/TPSS Blue Light systems
- Closed circuit television
- Access control and security systems
- Tunnel Portal Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
- Fire alarm systems
- Fare collection systems
- Digital logging and recording systems
We provide design engineering, project management, QA/QC, assembly, commissioning, testing, training, warranty/post-warranty and maintenance/support services for each of the above-listed technologies.