Website SIGNET Electronic Systems, Inc.
Immediate opening for entry-level or experienced TELECOM INSTALLER to join our Registered Apprentice Program. Apprentice will learn to install, maintain and service: healthcare, audio, data, video, security and fire alarm systems. This is a 4-year program consisting of 8000 hours of field experience and 600 hours of related schooling. Cost of schooling will be split between Apprentice and Employer. Apprentice field hours also satisfy the requirement for the MA Class-D System Technician License.
• A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Some previous construction experience (residential, commercial, or home improvement)
• Previous cabling experience is preferred
1. Do you have a valid driver’s license?
2. Do you have reliable transportation?
3. Can you commit to a four-year program that includes 150 hours of schooling per year?
4. Do you have previous construction experience?
5. Do you have previous cabling experience?
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume AND the answers to the questionnaire above. Applications without answers to the questionnaire will not be considered.
You are also invited to complete and submit the EEO Self-Identification Form. Completion of this form is completely voluntary and confidential and in no way affects the decision regarding your application for employment. Please see the previous web page for the form.
No phone calls please.
SIGNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Actively Seeking Women and Minorities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org