While electronic technology has changed the way the world communicates, the telephone continues to be the most effective means of contact with customers and business partners. Incorrect call routing and disconnections are frustrating and can result in lost business. SIGNET provides unsurpassed phone systems designed to improve the way organizations communicate locally, nationally and globally. From call center applications to voicemail, from Voice over IP unified messaging to call accounting systems, our application specialists can design the system to fit any and all business requirements.
School Telecom/Master Clock
SIGNET understands the priority communication demands of schools. From hands free intercom, one touch call-in to built in master clock and atomic time, we have a total classroom solution on a single system. IP system solutions are designed for network simplicity and cost reduction, resulting in simplified maintenance and reduced technical training with simplified remote system access over the Internet, WAN or via modem.
Whether planned or unplanned, there are times when it’s necessary to communicate to large and widely dispersed groups within a facility or campus. SIGNET’s paging solutions allow for quick and effective dissemination of information and instructions for the orderly management of any event.
SIGNET can handle all infrastructure network cabling needs including:
- Voice and Data
- CATV / Coaxial Cable
- Wireless Access Points
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Integrated Security Cabling
- Audio Visual Cabling
- Building Automation Cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling & Terminations
- Fiber Fusion Splicing
- Underground Cabling
- Overhead Cabling
- Complete Testing and Certification
SIGNET understands how vital your communications infrastructure is to your business operations and is prepared to offer outstanding client care and support through our professional, knowledgeable, and experienced Service Department. From your first contact to the final resolution, you will be treated as a valued client and will have confidence that your request is being handled promptly and with expert care. You will have peace of mind knowing that our technicians are factory trained and certified.
Services offered include:
- First-Class Client Response
- Emergency Support
- Vendor Product Service Escalation Available
- On-site and Remote Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- One of the Largest Fleet of Service Vehicles in New England
- Dedicated Project Managers for Coordination of Installations
- Dedicated Training Staff
- 24/7/365 Response
- Customizable Maintenance Plans (Hardware, Software, Labor)
- IP Network Assessments
- Free Dial Tone Review and Assessment to Ensure Proper Utilization of Phone Service
- Remote Telephone Support and Diagnosis
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible