Apprentice: The Application Process
- All applications are submitted digital via our online application system. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via email or regular mail.
- Your application should include your resume, a one-page cover letter, which tells us about you and your interest in the SIGNET Registered Apprentice program.
- A brief telephone interview will be the first formal step in the interview process. You should be prepared to talk about why you are interested in joining our Apprentice program, and why you would like to pursue a career in telecommunications.
In Person Interview
- An in-person interview is the second step in the formal interview process. During the in-person interview you will meet with members of our Human Capital, Human Resources, Project Management, and Field teams. You should be prepared to talk about why you are interested in joining the SIGNET Apprentice program, and why you would like to pursue a career in telecommunications.
- The Registered Apprentice Program is a career path. We evaluate each applicant with eye towards the future of SIGNET’s work force. We will ask that candidates do the same; after your in-person interview, we request that you proactively reach out to us to express your interest in the program.
You also are invited to complete and submit the EEO Self-Identification Form. Completion of this form is completely voluntary and confidential and in no way affects the decision regarding your application for employment. Please see the previous web page for the form.
No phone calls, please.
SIGNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Actively Seeking Women and Minorities.